Why is it free?
At AffectWeb.com we believe in educating people about the internet, and how it all comes together. With our Free web hosting package people are able to use their creativity to create something wonderful on the web without costing a dime.
Free web hosting plans are activated instantly. If you signed up, and have not
received the login details in your email. Please contact
Free Hosting Features
- cPanel powered management system allows you to easily configure your web hosting plan.
- No-Ads or Linkbacks
- 300MB of Premium Storage.
- 200+ Professional Website templates allow you to build a professional website without any technical knowledge!
- 100+ Apps are included free of charge!
- 1 Click Installs. Instantly install popular web software with only one click.
- Lightning fast SQL Databases
- SEO Applications allows you to optimize your website search engine rank
- Analytical software included!
- Enterprise type DNS Management System
- Perl, Ruby on Rails, and RubyGems Supported!
- Fantastico De Luxe Included!
- Easily upgrade to a paid hosting plan, if you think you are ready!
- Hosted on our secure CloudWorks platform.
- Fully Managed Systems mean less abuse, and more performance.
- Daily backup of data to our off-site datacenter
- Instant Activation
place several limitations to limit abuse on our Free web hosting service. Please
read our ToS to find our limitation on this service. https://www.affectweb.com/tos
We actively screen accounts, performan daily malware & security checks to ensure
optimal performance, and compliance. We also automatically screen each new signup to
ensure that we avoid any attempts at abusing our services.
Go Green with Free Web Hosting
Our services are powered by 100% Renewable wind energy. Provided by Green Mountain Energy. Green Mountain,
the nation’s leading competitive retail provider of cleaner energy and carbon offset
solutions, was founded in 1997 to “change the way power is made.” The company is the
longest serving green power marketer in the U.S. Green Mountain offers consumers and
businesses the choice of clean electricity products from renewable sources, such as
wind, as well as a variety of carbon offset products. Green Mountain’s largest
customer is the “world’s most famous office building,” the Empire State Building in
New York City. Green Mountain customers have collectively helped avoid over 11.3
billion pounds of CO2 emissions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of NRG Energy
(NYSE:NRG), Green Mountain is backed by one of the nation’s largest renewable power